Window Cleaning in the
San Francisco and the Bay Area, CA.
What We Use
At Splash Window Cleaning and Solutions, we use a combination of 3 environmentally friendly cleaning products and solutions with water to clean the glass surface.
In case of particularly tough stains, spots and marks, we use special treatments and methods to deliver the necessary results. For this, we may charge an additional amount.
We believe in the importance of being environmentally conscientious and playing our part in reducing environmental harm, which is why our products are eco-friendly. We use efficient technology and tools and a whole lot of manpower to deliver the best possible results to our clients!
How We Do It
We take pride in our ability to deliver thorough results and pay a lot of attention to even the most minor details. Our window washing and cleaning process is unique, giving us a competitive edge that allows us to be one of the best in the business. We follow a six-step process, rather than the standard wet and wipe, which tends to leave behind stains, stucco, and more. The process that helps us get you the cleanest windows possible is as follows:
- Line the areas around the window with dropping cloth to prevent spillage and staining
- Use a soft, wet bar to wet the entire window
- Use a specially designed razor blade meant for window cleaning to remove all stains and materials down to the surface of the glass. This lets the glasses stay clean twice as longer than without the razor blades.
Soft bar is reused to wet the window once more
- Pro-grade squeegee is used to clean the entire surface of the window so nothing is left behind
- Free of cost basic cleaning of window sills, edges, tracks, frames and bottom of the window for a complete and thoroughly cleaned surface
Our window cleaning services are centered on complete customer satisfaction, which is why you will often find the owner of the company directly overseeing or participating in a job.